Talib Al-Habib

I love listening to his amazing nasheed. May Allah subhana ta'ala reward him for his wonderful work, mashallah.

Kalimatan habibatan ila ar-Rahman
Khafifatan `ala al-lisan, thaqilatan fi al-mizan
Subhanallahi wa bi hamdih, subhanallahi al-azim
Two words beloved to Allah, light on the tongue but heavy in the Scale of Allah: Subhan Allah wa Bihamdihi, Subhan Allahi Al-Adheem (Glory be to God and Praise be to him, Glory be to God, the Perfect/Great/the Only One worthy of being Worshipped)

Caravanserai- By Talib Al Habib

Songs of Innocence Nasheed Video-Talib al-Habib


Talib al Habib - Light of Dawn 



"I wake with the light of the dawn whispering
With joy in my heart and with praise on my lips
In stillness and twilight I stand before you
Bowing, prostrating I call Allahu

My eyes see your beauty in the dawn's golden hues
My ears hear the thunder as it glorifies you
The rhythm of my heart beats the sound of your name
My breaths rise and fall with the tide of your praise

My soul knew and loved you before I was born
And without your mercy is lost and forlorn
Wherever I may wander down the pathways of life
My cry to you, oh my Lord, is 'guide me to light'

Through all fear and helplessness, to you do I turn
For your breath of healing and peace do I yearn
For all that I have, my Lord, all that I am
Is from You, is for You and to You will return."

Al-Habib  by Talib Al-Habib


Heartsong - Talib Al Habib

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond