The great Imam : Al-Ghazali Rahimullah

Alhamdulillah I have been attending an amazing circle where we are going through the book "O my beloved son" written by Imam Al-Ghazali Rahimullah. I have been always a big fan of his book . But attending a circle to understand his work is something completely different. MashAllah the teacher is really excellent. Shaykh Abu Aaliyah is running this circle and I am honoured to be able to listen to his talk, alhamdulillah. I hope to share my notes, given I can take some holding my baby ;-) For the time being, you can listen to the talks and a great documentary below inshAllah.
Dr. Timothy Winter (Shaykh Abdul Hakim Murad): The life and works of al-Ghazali (Part 1/2)
Dr. Timothy Winter(Shaykh Abdul Hakim Murad) : The life and works of al-Ghazali (Part 2/2)
MashAllah I am glad to be able to watch this documentary "Al-Ghazali: The Alchemist of Happiness" (2004) 
 Short interviews of Shaykh Hamza Yusuf  after the filming of the documentary:
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf - The Critical Importance of Al-Ghazali in Our Times
 
Weak (daif) hadith in Imam Ghazali's Ihya by Habib Ali Jifri 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond