Ramadan Reflections: Day 11

Alhamdulillah day 11 is about to finish bi'idnillah. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala accept our fasts, ameen!

I have been quite tired and just feel like sleeping most of the time. My eldest who is almost 6 asks me, "Mum, what do you like most, sleeping, reading books or talking to us? You can only choose one!" Quite difficult to choose for me :-( I think as I have reached almost the middle of the month, my body is feeling weaker. Everything seems hard to do around this time. I am in surviving mode, just plodding along! May Allah subhana wa ta'ala make it easy for all of us, ameen! 

When I am struggling with hunger, thirst and aches & pains, I realize how weak and dependent I am! Subhanallah I am nothing without Him. We exist because of His Mercy. During this month , abstaining ourselves from  food and drink, we realize how dependent we are on these blessings Allah subhana wa ta'ala has provided us with. All the hardship, reminds me what my Lord, Allah subhana wa ta'ala means to me. And that is the essence of Taqwa - Allah consciousness. Through the struggle during this month, we realize our Rabb's significance in every moment of our life. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala give us the understanding and love for Him and His beautiful deen, ameen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond