Ramadan Reflections : Day 19

In the Name of Allah.. The Most Merciful

Ramadan for me is a month of dua, month of asking Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. Today I want to share with you some favourite duas of mine. Please never underestimate the power of dua. Dua is the essence of worship. This month is all about worshiping our Lord. So making plenty of dua is a great way to worship Allah Subahanahu  Wa Ta'ala. 

"My prayers and my devotions, my life and my death are all for Allah, Lord of the Universe. He has no peer. Allah's guidance is the only guidance. We are commanded to submit to the Lord of the Universe, to pray and to fear Him. Before Him shall you be gathered all. " [Qur'an Al-an'am:6 ] 

"My Rabb! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and my parents and that I may do righteous good deeds such as please You and make my offspring good. Truly I have turned to You in repentance and truly I am one of the Muslims. " [Qur'an Al-Ahqah:15] 

"My lord, make me one who establishes prayer and of my offspring. Our Lord, accept my prayer. Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers on the Day reckoning is made." [Qur'an 14:40-41] 

"Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter and protect us from the torment of the Fire!" [ Qur'an 2:201] 

"O Allah, I seek Your forgiveness and wellbeing in my religion, my worldly life, my family and my wealth." [Mustadrak] 


"O Allah, help me in You remembrance, Your thanks and in perfecting Your prescribed worship." [Tirmidhi] 

"O Allah ! Give me love of you, love of the people who love You and love of every action which draws me nearer to Your love." [Tirmidhi] 

"O Allah, I ask You beneficial knowledge and goodly sustenance and accepted acts of worship." [Ibn Maja] 

" O Allah, I ask of You guidance, piety, chastity and independence [from Your creation] " (Muslim). 

"O Allah, Turner of hearts, turn our hearts toward Your obedience (Muslim). "

"O Controller of the hearts, make my heart firm in Your Religion (Tirmidhi, Mustadrak). "

"O Allah, I seek Your protection from inability, laziness, cowardice, decrepitude and miserliness and I seek Your protection from the punishment of the grave and I seek Your protection from the mischief of life and death "(Bukhari). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond