Winter break 2015

Bismillah In the Name of of Allah the Most Merciful

Alhamdulillah we have just started our much needed winter holiday. I am really excited as I have been planning for this holiday since September. We went to the MRDF family retreat at University of Leicester in August (28th to 31st) and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there alhamdulillah. I was so motivated by the fantastic event that I made a promise to myself to save for their next event in December. Alhamdulillah we have managed to save up for the MRDF family conference. InshAllah we will be leaving tomorrow to attend the conference at Nottingham. InshAllah I hope we all be able to benefit from the conference. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala accept our intentions and enable us to benefit from the beautiful gathering, ameen! InshAllah I hope to share the experience as much as possible with you all. keep us in your precious dua. Once again , Jazakallah khairan for reading. Happy holidays inshAllah. 

Just before I leave, let me share a tiny reflection on autumn, one amazing season subhanallah.

 Autumn is my favourite month. I love walking in the parks and enjoy the beautiful colours of the leaves. This magical season reminds me what an amazing creator Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is, subhanallah. Each and every leaf reminds us our journey as a human being. Just like a leaf, I am also a traveller on a path of contradictory seasons. I am journeying to my Lord. Life will be full of ups and downs but I know eventually I will return to Him. The question is am I worthy of meeting Him. I hope just like a leaf I will be an obedient , faithful and thankful slave to Him. I hope I will do my best to please Him. I hope I will live and die on His path, inshaAllah. The humble leaf through its beautiful journey of changes, teaches us how we should be on this earth. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala enable us to be like the humble leaves.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond