New teachers in Year 2022

Another year is about to leave us. How quickly time is passing away subhanallah ! My Rabb has blessed me with numerous opportunities to learn about our beautiful faith alhamdulillah. I met a beautiful teacher at the start of the year, who has taught us quite a lot of seerah alhamdulillah but she had to stop the sessions due to family commitments. 
I was also blessed with Umm Razi (Urdu) who teaches us one page of the Qur'an on a weekly basis alhamdulillah. She tries to explain the Qur'an with the Qur'an which is quite refreshing for me . Her style of teaching is helping me to approach the Qur'an in a different way. For example, at the moment I'm trying to study about the people of 'Ad and Thamud. I'm trying to find all the verses related to these people and try to build a overall picture of them and the lessons we can learn from them. Another technique that she uses is linking the seerah as the context of the verses in the Qur'an. She has just covered the chapter, The Victory ( Al Fath ) and explained the context from the seerah of our beloved Rasulullah sallallahu Alaihe wa sallam. My love and respect for my beloved Rasulullah and his noble companions have increased significantly through this heartwarming Surah of the Qur'an alhamdulillah. The more I am spending time with my beloved teachers, I'm realising how little I know subhanallah! 
Another beautiful blessing I have received this year is meeting a lovely Egyptian teacher, Umm Noha who is helping me with my journey of tadabbur alhamdulillah. I have been blessed to attend sessions of tafseer ( explanation of the Qur'an) for years but I have been looking for a specific class for reflecting deeply on the verses of the Qur'an. Alhamdulillah her sessions are in a Masjid and lots of dedicated sisters take part . She has gone thorough some chapters from the Juz Amma , Surah Al Kahf and Surah Maryam alhamdulillah. It has been a mindblowing experience for me alhamdulillah. I really needed these sessions . Alhamdulillah I feel very content and look forward to our sessions on Fridays in sha Allah. 
May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala accept the effort of my beautiful teachers, my precious sisters in faith and protect them and enable them to keep enlightening us through connecting us to the Noble Words of our Rabb, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, ameen 💞 May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala enable us to seek the knowledge which will benefit us and increase us in knowledge and make us better and stronger believers through the beneficial knowledge He teaches us till we meet Him in Jannatul ferdous near His Throne , ameen 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond