Ramadan 1434

Bismillahir Rahmaneer Raheem. Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aa'lameen. I am really looking forward to this year's Ramadan inshAllah. I hope and make dua that I can do my best to connect to my Rabb and get closer to Him ( Subhana Wa Ta'ala) bi'idnillah. Nothing is possible without His Help.

This year has been quite a hectic one for me. Last year, I enrolled to an online Qur'anic Arabic course. It's been quite an intensive one for me. I believe being pregnant for the last couple of years has left me with very few brain sells :-( I am also learning to drive! I know, I left it too late but I have to learn as soon as possible inshAllah as I can't bare the pain of using the public transport with my three children. Also looking after three little kids and running an online magazine have been quite difficult. Sometimes, I feel too overwhelmed with life and its enormous responsibilities. Motherhood is really tough  and there is no break from it. I really don't want to neglect my job as a mum. I have been thinking about my life a lot and sometimes feel quite lost! I love my kids and my soul-mate and never want to let them down, bi'idnillah. But I believe I got too much to cope with :-( I really need to sort out my life inshAllah. I am hoping that during this sacred month of Ramadan, I can find a solution to my difficulties and hopefully find some inner peace bi'idnillah. I am really excited that Ramadan is here to rescue me Alhamdulillah :-) This is definitely one of the biggest pleasure of being a muslimah Alhamdulillah. Whenever I am in any difficulty, I know who I can turn to, alhamdulillah. Raditu Billahi Rabban, Wa Bil Islami deenan wa bi Muhammadin Sallallahu Alaihe wa sallam Nabiaan. 


I hope that this Ramadan will be a month of REAL CHANGE for me and my beautiful family. Allah subhana  wa ta'ala will never change my situation, until I myself take the plunge to change my situation.  May Allah subhana wa ta'ala give us the ability to do our best and gain His Ridwaan, ameen!

So to prepare myself for the change, I have been listening and attending some great talks alhamdulillah.I hope to write everyday during this Ramadan so that I can keep a diary of my journey and share my story with you, inshAllah. Please do share your suggestions inshAllah. 

Please do listen to the recent talk by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan. MashAllah he has given some very useful tips on what sort of action plan we should have during Ramadan. 
RAMADAN ACTION PLAN  I wish you all a very productive Ramadan, inshAllah.

So for us the UK Muslims, Ramadan starts inshAllah on this Wednesday! Just 24 hours till the doors of Paradise are wide open and the doors of Jahannam are shut! And Satan, our greatest enemy is locked up! May Allah subhana wa ta'ala bless us with the most spiritually uplifting Ramadhan and make this years the best ever insha'Allah! Ameen!

Please keep me and my family in your precious duas and please forgive me for anything I may have done or said knowingly, unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally. Love you all feesabilillah. JazakumAllahu Khairan 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond