Tajweed lesson: Sounds of The Scripture

Alhamdulillah I am really excited about tomorrow! Insha-Allah we are having our first tajweed lesson  insha-Allah. The sister who is going to teach us the tajweed has studied in Egypt and memorized the ten different ways of recitation of the Qur'an in one year! Subhanallah! I am very excited to meet her isha-Allah. I really want to recite the Quran with the correct rulings. I have learnt a bit of the rulings while I was at university but I want to do it properly now. There are going to be twenty lessons which hopefully finish at the end of December insha-Allah. We have to attend the lesson every Mondays and Thursdays. I hope to learn a lot insha-Allah so that hopefully I can teach my children the art of reciting the Quran Insha-Allah and hopefully help others too. I don't really want to depend on somebody else to teach them the Qur'an. I strongly believe we as parents need to take full responsibility of teaching our children our beatiful faith. Insha-Allah hope to blog on a regular basis to share how much I am learning insha-Allah. Please do share your tips insha-Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond