Aaila 2nd anniversary alhamdulillah :-)

Bismillah... In the name of Allah the Most Merciful

I am so glad to tell you that the 12th issue of Aaila is online now, alhamdulillah. This is our 2nd anniversary issue, alhamdulillah. We couldn't have created this beautiful Ramadan issue without the help of our amazing writers. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala reward them for their efforts, ameen!

I remember when Aaila was just a dream I cherished. In 2007, Allah subhana wa ta'ala blessed us with our first child, Imran. I felt so blessed to be his mum, alhamdulillah. But at the same time, I was overwhelmed with this great responsibility Allah subhana wa ta'ala has entrusted me with. During my pregnancy I used to read any pregnancy magazine I can get hold of and loved reading the articles with lots of practical tips for expecting as well as new mums. I remember the free magazines I used to get from the antenatal clinic as well as the baby shows. Only one thing was missing and that was the spiritual side of being a mum. For me as a Muslim woman, spirituality is the core of being a human being. I loved ( and still love) reading SISTERS magazine since my university time (2003/2005) MashAllah sister Na'ima is doing a great job and she has indeed inspired me with her amazing work mashallah. But I wanted something more as a mum. I wanted a magazine for women like me who is eager to learn more about being a good mum, good wife, good family member and most importantly a good , devout Muslim woman who strives to raise good and devout Muslim children so that we can again create a strong and glorious Ummah we can be proud of, bi'idnillah.

When we first started in April 2010, there wasn't that many writers available. We didn't even have a clue how to create a website. I remember opening a weebly account, lol! It didn't look professional at all but it was the start alhamdulillah! And that's what is very crucial with any dream we have. We need to start somewhere and keep working and rely on Allah subhana wa ta'ala. The journey is very long and very bumpy but keep on trying. Never give up bi'idnillah. Only Allah knows what we can achieve. I met some amazing people along the way, alhamdulillah. Without their help and encouragement, Aaila would have been just a dream. I am truly blessed to have these amazing people around me, alhamdulillah. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala reward them, ameen! ameen! ameen! 

I have a big dream. InshAllah I hope Aaila as a Muslim family magazine will reach every Muslim household and help significantly in creating a good, balanced global Muslim community, bi'idnillah. Our motto is A better upbringing, A better life! May Allah subhana wa ta'ala accept our efforts and make it a successful magazine, ameen!

I hope our readers will benefit from this issue and prepare properly for the great month of Ramadan, bi'idnillah. 
May Allah subhana wa ta'ala bless us in this month of Sha'baan and let us reach the sacred month of Ramadan, ameen! Please do share the Aaila link with family and friends. If you would like to write for us and contribute in any way, you can contact us at aailamagazine@gmail.com. We are always eager to hear from you, inshAllah. Please do keep us in your precious duas. Happy reading! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond