A reminder based on the book 'Ramadan: A dua a day'


 Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah dear readers,


I hope you are in best of Imaan and health. Jazakallah khairan for visiting my humble blog. Last year I was blessed to read and cover an excellent book written by N.S. Ahmad 'Ramadan: A dua a day' during the month of Ramadan alhamdulillah. As we are approaching the sacred month soon in sha Allah bi idnillahi ta'ala, I believe this post with the recording above can help us to start getting ready for Ramadan 2022/1443 in sha Allah. Last year, I have lost several loved ones and have witnessed two dead bodies the same day their precious souls departed to their Rabb . I don't want to forget what I have witnessed as I will be leaving this dunya too one day and I must prepare for that ultimate journey. 

I have shared some of the beautiful supplications from the book. Please do try to get hold of the book for Ramadan in sha Allah. One of my beloved teachers reminds us that we should not start our good deeds in Ramadan, we should start before the month and increase the deeds in Ramadan in sha Allah.

O Allah! I place my need before You, although my understanding is limited and my actions are weak. I am in need of Your mercy, so I ask You, O You Who decides all matters and heals the hearts, as You separate the seas from mixing, in the same way, protect me from the fire of Hell and from the cry for destruction (in order to get rid of the punishment) and from the trial of the graves.

O Allah! Whatever my mind has not been able to conceive and my intention and desire has not reached, of good that You have promised to anyone from Your creation, or any good You are going to give to any of Your slaves, then indeed, I seek it from You and I ask You for it, by Your mercy, O Lord of the Worlds.

O Allah! The Owner of the strong covenant and the Director to the right path, I ask You for security on the Day of Torment; and Paradise on the Day of Eternity along with (Your) close witnesses, those who bow down and prostrate , those who fulfil the covenants. Verily You are Most Merciful and Most Loving. And indeed, You do what You wish.

O Allah! Let us be of those who guide others to the right path and are themselves guided aright; who are neither misguided nor misguide others; who are at peace with Your friends, and at war with Your enemies. We love due to Your love, those who love You, and abhor , due to Your enmity those who oppose You.

O Allah! This is the supplication (from us) and from You is the response, and this the effort ( from us), and upon You is the reliance. [Jami' at-Tirmidhi]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond