Being grateful in sha Allah

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah dear readers and fellow bloggers, 
I haven't had the chance to blog for a while.  But it has always been on my mind . Recently I had to go through a challenging time due to my poor health . For a week I couldn't even stand properly . I was really shaken by the severe joint pains (both knees and wrists) and felt quite hopeless. I thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel 😕 and I hated that feeling . Alhamdulillah I have been blessed to have great teachers who always remind me to be grateful and positive through their beautiful reminders from the Qur'an and sunnah of our beloved Rasulullah sallallahu alaihe wa sallam.  But I was struggling given the pain was quite severe and it really restricted my ability to move around. I hate being dependent on anyone . That's one of my biggest fear I have , Allahul musta'an. Alhamdulillah,  Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala has enabled me to come out of the dark , gloomy phase and start making dua frequently , begging Him desperately to make me stand and walk again. I was in pain and would feel really exhausted but I kept talking to my Loving Rabb and asking Him to give me the ability to stand up again . I can't thank Him enough as I am able to stand and walk a bit without any help of stick, walking frame alhamdulillah.  I am hoping that my Reactive Arthritis goes away completely in sha Allah and I can be active again . I am hopeful that in sha Allah I will be completely healed and have shifa kamila in sha Allah 🙏. 
My current health situation has made me feel more grateful for every moment of ease I have had so far due to my Rabb's immense mercy and grace on me. Alhamdulillah.  I feel regret for my numerous mistakes and weaknesses.  I pray that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala forgives me and gives me another chance to live the rest of life in gratitude for His endless blessings.  Please be grateful for everything you have and please don't take anything for granted. Every breath matters.
May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala enable us to be grateful for everything and do out best to appreciate His blessings,  ameen ! 
Jazakallah khairan kathiran for reading my post. Please keep me in your precious dua ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond